Tax Filing Reminders – May 2020
July 15th due date
The following tax returns and payments with original or extended due dates on or after April 1, 2020, and prior to July 15, 2020 have been automatically extended to July 15, 2020.
- 2019 individual income tax returns
- 2019 gift tax returns
- Corporation income tax returns
- Partnership income tax returns
- Fiduciary income tax returns
- Exempt organization Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-N and 990-T
- Private Foundation Form 990-PF
- 2019 Forms 990-T for retirement plans and IRAs
- Form 5500 series
- First installment of 2020 estimated tax
- Second installment of 2020 estimated tax
July 15 is also the due date for making 2019 IRA, HSA, and Archer MSA contributions.