Stanfield + O’Dell offers strong and successful advocacy in federal and state tax matters. We offer a full range of tax compliance, consulting, and planning services to meet the needs of our clients. Our team is equipped with the experience and the industry’s best tax resources to stay in front of rapidly changing tax law.
At Stanfield + O’Dell, we have the breadth and depth of resources of much larger firms, with the responsiveness and accessibility that can only be found with a quality local firm. Our shareholders work directly with all of our clients to ensure that our client’s objectives are met.
At Stanfield + O’Dell, we’ve helped hundreds of not-for-profit entities navigate the complex filing requirements and regulations facing tax-exempt organizations. Our team can assist you with everything from your formation, organization and structure, application for tax-exempt status, initial registrations, annual filing reports and advance ruling requests.
Read More About our Not-for-Profit Practice
Helping Christian ministries grow and succeed has been at the heart of our purpose since our firm’s founding. We understand the needs of Christian ministries and believe we are in a unique position to offer the kind of tax services you require.
Read More About our Churches & Ministries Practice
Our services include:
- Estate and succession planning
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Income tax return preparation and planning for businesses and individuals
- Individual income tax returns for ministers
- International tax
- IRS and state taxing authority audits and tax controversy
- Private Letter Ruling requests
- Property tax return preparation
- State and local income tax
- State franchise tax
- Tax-exempt organizations returns and filings
- Trust income tax returns
- W-2 and 1099 preparation