We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to provide high level bookkeeping services for our Client Accounting Services department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff. Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
As a dynamic and progressive consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, Stanfield + O’Dell has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 69 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad. As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. We have an excellent work environment which includes competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers, preparing financial statements and intercompany accounting.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and principles
- 2+ year as a full-charge bookkeeper or educational equivalent
- Substantial experience with MS Office, specifically MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and a high regard for professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Pro Advisor preferred.
- Public accounting experience.
- Experience with other accounting software platforms (Intacct, NetSuite, etc.)
- Basic understanding of income tax.