Client Accounting Services Manager
As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough for providing you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals.
We are currently seeking a Bookkeeping Supervisor for our Client Accounting Services department, to provide high level bookkeeping services to clients and to supervise and review the work of our bookkeeping staff. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers and preparing financial statements.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting. Associate’s required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- Project management.
- 5+ years of full-charge bookkeeping experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Payroll and sales tax preparation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with complex accounting matters.
- Strong communication skills with excellent client relations skills.
- Proficient with QuickBooks. QuickBooks Pro Advisor preferred.
- Basic understanding of income tax a plus.