Stanfield + O’Dell (S+O) is seeking an Audit Professional with two to five years of public accounting experience. Our audit staff members work with other professionals in the firm on audit related projects for both large and small clients in a wide variety of industries. This individual will be responsible for interacting closely with associates, managers, shareholders and client personnel on client and audit team matters.
Our mission is to empower our clients to achieve greater success. Our clients include businesses, non-profits, ministries and individuals in Tulsa, across the country and globe. This position will work directly with our team and clients to have a lasting impact on the clients we serve.
A career with S+O will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough to provide you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals. The firm also has a mentoring program to provide support in an environment that builds leadership skills and equips individuals to become more effective accountants, leaders, supervisors, business developers and advisors. In addition, S+O offers a team-oriented philosophy and has an excellent work environment that includes flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant or qualified CPA candidate
- Prior experience with Prosystem fx Engagement
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to make a positive first impression in initial meetings and quickly develop rapport with clients and prospects
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, take initiative, and be a prime contact in working with clients
- Solid work ethic with the commitment to fulfill assigned responsibilities
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Commitment to participate actively in the community and identify/pursue business development opportunities
- Team player with a positive attitude