We are currently seeking a Accounting Specialist with 5 plus years of high level bookkeeping services for our Client Accounting Services department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff. Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
As a dynamic and progressive consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, Stanfield + O’Dell has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 69 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad. As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. We have an excellent work environment which includes competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers, preparing financial statements and intercompany accounting.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
• Providing high level bookkeeping services to clients
• Maintaining excellent client relationships and responding to client inquires
• Assisting with onboarding new clients including cleaning up of client records
• Preparing financial statements
• Reconciliation of cash
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Sales tax preparation
• Payroll preparation
• Monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reports as needed
• Maintaining full general ledgers
• CAS Review backup
• Highly organized
• Demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff
• 5 plus years bookkeeping experience
• Full charge bookkeeper
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Payroll and sales tax preparation
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with more complex accounting matters
• Basic understanding of income tax a plus
• Proficient with QuickBooks or other ERP accounting systems
• QuickBooks Pro Advisor preferred
• Strong communication skills with excellent client relations skills