Tax Filing Reminders
- Due date for calendar-year corporations to pay the fourth installment of 2017 estimated income tax
- Deadline to complete 2017 tax-free gifts up to $15,000 per recipient
- Deadline for paying expenses you want to deduct on your 2017 cash basis income tax return
- Due date for the fourth installment of 2018 individual estimated tax
- Due date for employers to furnish W-2 statements to employees, and to file Forms W-2 with the Social Security Administration (both paper and electronic forms).
- Due date for payers to provide most Forms 1099-MISC with non-employee compensation in box 7 to recipients and to the IRS. Employers must file 2018 federal unemployment tax returns and pay any tax due.
- Due date for providers to send Forms 1095 to recipients. (Note: Forms 1095 are due to the IRS February 28 if paper filing and April 1 if filing electronically)