Tax Filing Reminders
- Payers must file 1099 Forms with the IRS by February 28th or April 2nd if filing electronically. Only 1099-MISC forms with non-employee compensation (NEC) in box 7 are due to the IRS by January 31st.
- Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2017 estimated tax payments must file 2017 tax returns and pay taxes in full
- Automatic extension deadline for employers and health care providers to provide Forms 1095-B and 1095-C to individuals
- 2017 calendar-year S corporation income tax returns are due
- 2017 calendar-year partnership returns are due
- Deadline for calendar-year corporations to elect S corporation status for 2018