As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough to give you personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals.
We are currently seeking tax professionals with up to 5 years of public accounting experience to assist in the preparation of individual, corporation, S-corporation, fiduciary and nonprofit tax returns, including research and documentation of various tax issues.
S + O is committed to the growth of our employees through their training and career development. We have established a mentoring program for all our team members to provide support in an environment that builds leadership skills and equips individuals to become more effective accountants, leaders, supervisors, business developers and advisors. In addition, we offer a team-oriented philosophy and an enjoyable working environment.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Up to 5 years of recent public accounting experience desired
- Certified Public Accountant or qualified CPA candidate desired
- Prior experience with ProSystem fx Tax a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to make a positive first impression in initial meetings and quickly develop rapport with clients and prospects
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, take initiative and be a prime contact in working with clients
- Proficient in both oral and written communication with the ability to prepare and deliver concise and understandable reports, presentations and research memoranda
- Solid work ethic with the commitment to fulfill assigned responsibilities
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Commitment to participate actively in the community and identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Team player with a positive attitude
In addition to our competitive salaries, we offer an attractive set of benefits.
If you are interested in learning more about our culture and firm please submit your resume below.