As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough for providing you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals.
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant with 1+ years of experience as a full-charge bookkeeper to provide high level bookkeeping services for our Client Accounting Services department. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers, preparing financial statements and intercompany accounting.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Payroll and sales tax preparation
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor preferred
- Experience with Intacct accounting software
- Basic understanding of income tax
- Familiarity with complex accounting matters
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with excellent client relations skills