As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough for providing you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals.
Stanfield + O’Dell is currently seeking a part-time, 25 hours per week/Monday through Friday, Billing and Administrative Assistant with experience in billing and collections in a professional environment. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, display a quick ability to learn, pay attention to detail, and work within a quiet environment. Must also demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and staff.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
- Mailing statements to clients monthly
- Creating and mailing invoices for client billing daily
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for bill managers
- Maintaining and upkeep of billing files (lifting boxes included)
- Collection of aging balances, including reminders and calls to clients
- Managing outgoing projects for delivery & electronic filing
- Processing, filing and acceptance of IRS extensions for deadline
- Maintaining e-file forms, & handling follow up on signatures for clients
- Additional administrative support as needed
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients and staff.
- Previous experience with billing and collections
- Familiarity with tax accounting and financial concepts preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in public accounting, professional services firm or related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe