Stanfield + O’Dell, P.C. is a dynamic and progressive large local consulting and CPA firm in Tulsa, OK. S+O has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 65 years of serving clients throughout the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking a part-time Office Assistant to assist with administrative tasks including receptionist and processing tax returns. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff. The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Welcome clients and guests to the firm
- Open and distribute mail
- Organize document courier services
- Assist with firm mailings
- Sort and scan client documents
- Process tax returns
- Create electronic documents
- Send out and log client surveys
- Collect survey responses and update spreadsheet
- Keep kitchen orderly
Requirements for this position:
• Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
• Experience in a public accounting or a professional services firm or related experience is preferred
• Experience utilizing office technical tools, including office scanners, printers and copiers
• Must have a high level of understanding of technology
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Positive customer service attitude
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe
• Minimum High school degree
If you are interested in a career opportunity with S+O, please submit your resume below.