Established in 1952, Stanfield + O’Dell, P.C. is a dynamic and progressive large local consulting and CPA firm located in Tulsa, OK. Stanfield + O’Dell has earned its reputation as a firm of integrity and excellence through 65 years of serving clients located throughout the United States and abroad.
We are currently seeking a Bookkeeping Supervisor for our Client Accounting Services department, to provide high level bookkeeping services to clients and to supervise and review the work of our bookkeeping staff. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
Qualified candidate must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision. This position requires performance in a wide variety of bookkeeping duties for multiple clients, including maintaining full general ledgers and preparing financial statements.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting. Associate’s required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 5+ years of full-charge bookkeeping experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Payroll and sales tax preparation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with complex accounting matters.
- Strong communication skills with excellent client relations skills.
- Proficient with QuickBooks. QuickBooks ProAdvisor preferred.
- Basic understanding of income tax a plus.