As our success continues, so do the opportunities for our professionals. A career with Stanfield + O’Dell will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough for providing you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals.
We are currently seeking an Audit Senior with two or more years of public accounting experience. Our Audit Senior work on audit related projects for both large and small clients in a wide variety of industries. These individuals will be responsible for interacting closely with associates, managers, shareholders and client personnel on client and audit team matters.
S + O is committed to the growth of our employees through their training and career development. We have established a mentoring program for all our team members to provide support in an environment that builds leadership skills and equips individuals to become more effective accountants, leaders, supervisors, business developers and advisors. In addition, we offer a team-oriented philosophy and an enjoyable working environment. S+O also has an excellent work environment that includes flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 or more years of public accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant or qualified CPA candidate desired
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication, with the ability to draft concise and understandable reports and presentations
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to make a positive first impression in initial meetings and quickly develop rapport with clients and prospects
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, take initiative and be a prime contact in working with client
- Solid work ethic with the commitment to fulfill assigned responsibilities
- Strong analytical and research skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Commitment to participate actively in the community and to identify and pursue business development opportunities
- Ability to travel on out-of-town engagements as needed (approximately 10 nights per year)
- Team player with a positive attitude