Tax return filing season has arrived, which means it’s time to mark your calendar for these 2017 tax deadlines.
- February 28 – Payers must file information returns (except certain Forms 1099-MISC) with the IRS. (Except for certain Forms 1099-MISC, March 31 is the deadline for filing electronically.)
- March 1 – Farmers and fishermen who did not make 2016 estimated tax payments must file 2016 tax returns and pay taxes in full.
- March 2 – Large employers must furnish Form 1095-B and Form 1095-C to employees.
- March 15th – 2016 Partnership and S-Corporation returns with a December 31st year end are due or must file an extension.
- March 31st – Forms 1095-B and 1095-C due to the IRS, if filing electronically. (Employers who have 250 or more employees are required to file electronically.)